- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which we collect such information.
- We will collect and use personal information only for the purpose of fulfilling those purposes described by us and for other compatible purposes, unless the interested party has given explicit consent or by legal requirement not to.
- Personal information will only be kept as long as necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes.
- Personal information will only be collected in a fair and legal way and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the interested party.
- The personal data will be relevant for the purposes for which they will be used and, to the extent necessary to achieve those purposes, must be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- Personal information will be protected by reasonable security assurances against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will quickly make available to customers information about our policies and practices related to the management of personal information.
We undertake to carry out our activities according to these principles in order to ensure the protection of the confidentiality of personal information.
According to Spanish regulations, the Withdrawal right is not applicable to the provision of digital content that is not provided in a material medium when the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user. So we inform you that in these cases, you lose your right to withdraw.